Radmila is a carpenter by trade and respected advocate for women in trades. Radmila shares her apprenticeship journey explaining how she received little support from her family and supported herself and her sister on an apprenticeship wage. Rad tells us how she overcome hardship to have a successful career in the building industry and how she has become well respected tradeswomen and advocate to increase the percentage of women working in trades.
- Tradeswoman Profile – Jo Devenish (Electrician/Trainer/Tunnel Boring Machine Operator)
- Tradeswoman Profile – Meredith Fermino (Landscaper/Painting Labourer)
- Tradeswoman Profile – Jas (HeadSTART)
- Tradeswomen Australia’s Response to the Victorian Government’s Budget
- Tradeswomen Australia Managing Director Joins Federal Government’s Advisory Board