Louise is a heavy diesel mechanic. Louise was the first ever female to compete in the WorldSkills Australian National competition, and the first female to ever win! Louise has had a widely successful career both on tools and off. Louise currently is spending her time giving back to apprentices through mentoring and spends a lot of time volunteering with SALT. Louise’s story is sure to inspire you.
- Tradeswoman Profile – Jo Devenish (Electrician/Trainer/Tunnel Boring Machine Operator)
- Tradeswoman Profile – Meredith Fermino (Landscaper/Painting Labourer)
- Tradeswoman Profile – Jas (HeadSTART)
- Tradeswomen Australia’s Response to the Victorian Government’s Budget
- Tradeswomen Australia Managing Director Joins Federal Government’s Advisory Board