Jillian owns and operates an automotive workshop called Braeside Automotive. Jillian took a chance on purchasing the automotive workshop two years ago. With a background in online marketing and a daughter who had just begun her mechanics apprenticeship, Jillian dived into the automotive industry. This interview shares her journey and how much fun she has had along the way.
- Tradeswomen Australia’s Response to the Victorian Government’s Budget
- Tradeswomen Australia Managing Director Joins Federal Government’s Advisory Board
- Head Start – Supporting Young People into Trade Careers
- AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR FEMALE LEADER’S SCHOLARSHIP – WLA
- Victorian Government’s $5.3 Billion Housing Boom – Potential Showcase for Gender Equity in Trades