Callie is a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice in NSW. Callie works for a bus depot servicing and repairing the fleet. Before becoming a mechanic Callie studied nursing at university and worked as a registered nurse for ten years! Callie’s story is about following your passion no matter what stage you are in life.
- Tradeswoman Profile – Jo Devenish (Electrician/Trainer/Tunnel Boring Machine Operator)
- Tradeswoman Profile – Meredith Fermino (Landscaper/Painting Labourer)
- Tradeswoman Profile – Jas (HeadSTART)
- Tradeswomen Australia’s Response to the Victorian Government’s Budget
- Tradeswomen Australia Managing Director Joins Federal Government’s Advisory Board