Ashley is a mechanic and workshop owner with empowering aspiration and drive, she is one motivating lady to listen to! Ashley has crewed for Targa Tasmania, Targa high country, WRC and Big Jon Racing at Bathurst. She is currently working on becoming the first Bosch motorsport dealer in the country and recently travelled to Germany for a Bosch motorsport conference and technical training. Ashley shares her knowledge and explains that if you work hard and you are outstanding, then the sky is the limit. The automotive industry brings many opportunities such as travel, experiencing different cultures and variety in different areas of automotive like racing, engineering, vehicle development or dynamics. Ashley’s message to women is to go for it! and work as hard as you can because the opportunities are endless.
- Tradeswoman Profile – Jo Devenish (Electrician/Trainer/Tunnel Boring Machine Operator)
- Tradeswoman Profile – Meredith Fermino (Landscaper/Painting Labourer)
- Tradeswoman Profile – Jas (HeadSTART)
- Tradeswomen Australia’s Response to the Victorian Government’s Budget
- Tradeswomen Australia Managing Director Joins Federal Government’s Advisory Board