SALES/ LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR
Name: Boglarka Barta
Address: 19 Faxon Close Colebee NSW 2761
Contact Numbers: 02 9627 6192
Driver’s License: Fully licensed (Manual), Forklift License
Own transport: Yes
Languages: English, Proficient Writing & Speaking/Hungarian, Proficient Speaking
Availability: Monday to Friday preferable
Richmond TAFE 2011- 2013
Studying: Cert IV Captive animals
Richmond TAFE 2011
Certificate III Animal Studies
Wyndham College Nirimba 2009 – 2010
Quakers Hill High School 2005-2008
Glendenning Public School 1998-2004
A competent and reliable individual.
Able to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment.
An enthusiastic worker who is comfortable in a team environment or without supervision.
Self-motivated and resourceful with excellent communication skills.
Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
Possess strong problem resolution skills.
Willing to work overtime and “sub” for last minute cancellations.
A bubbly personality with a passion for native & exotic animals
· Proficient typist/computer skills i.e.: Microsoft office components.
· Demonstrated experience in the care of a range of different zoo housed species
· Proven ability in carrying out daily keeping duties to a high standard ensuring all husbandry and welfare needs are met
· Dedicated person, having 6 years of experience as a customer service representative.
· Known for working well in challenging and deadline-oriented environments.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work independently or positively contribute to a team environment
· Track record of carefully recording and following-up on customer orders, including the tracking of orders, along with ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
· Areas of expertise include:
– Cash handling
– Account creation and management
– Process improvement
· Achievement-driven customer service supervisor with 5 years of experience in successfully prioritizing and completing tasks to meet customers’ needs.
· Proficient in handling complex customer service issues, reviewing customer complaints and tracking customer complaint resolution.
· Highly proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), MS Outlook and D4W applications.
· Motivated to deliver exceptional customer service to attain successful business outcomes.
· Providing husbandry and welfare for personal pets inc: 5 Staffys, 3 blue and gold macaws, 1 green wing macaw,2 amazons, 2 derbians, 2 rough knob tail geckos, 2 eastern long neck turtle, 1 diamond python, variety of tropical fish, 1 salamander, 1 green tree frog and strawberry hermit crab.
Darrell Lea, Rouse Hill Aug 2008- Jan 2009
· Cash register operation
· Customer service
· Restocking shelves
Animal Care Veterinary Hospital, Blacktown August 2011
· Keeping cages clean
· Maintaining food and water supply
· Writing on records
Helping with vaccinations
IGA, Quakers Hill (Supervisor) Sep 2010 – Jun 2013
Supervising other employees
Responsibility of opening and closing of store
· Settling cash registers
Wildlife, Sydney (Volunteer) Feb 2012 – Jun 2013
· Food preparation and feeding
· Catching and handling of animals
· Helping keepers with their duties
· Assisting in shows
Sealife Sydney (Volunteer) March 2013 – Jun 2013
· Preparing Diets
· Cleaning Enclosures
· Monitoring Animals
· Filling out necessary paperwork
North Sydney Dental Specialists May 2014 – June 2015
· Meeting and greeting customers
· First contact with patients, attend to patient enquiries, appointment scheduling
· Follow-up call after treatments
· Managing waiting room
· Answering telephones, attending to telephone requests and fax/download reports for doctors
· Collecting and maintaining patient records
· Patient billing, receipting and reconciliation of banking on the end of the day.
Petbarn, Blacktown (Assistant Manager) July 2013 – Current
· Responsible for opening and closing the store
· Supervising and training other employees
· Maintaining workplace KPIs
· Responsible for store stock take (re-stocking shelves)
· Processing invoices
· Banking(counting float, money exchange)
· Customer service
· Maintaining fish health(testing and adjusting water parameters and feeding fish)
· Responsible of the Occupational Health and safety of employees
· Dog/Cat handling
· Cash register operation
Boori Australia (Sales Co-coordinator) July 2016 – Current
· Greet all customers warmly and ascertain reason for calling
· Respond promptly to all customer inquiries
· Keep records of all customer interactions and transactions
· Processing of all sales/purchase orders – order input
· Invoicing of all sales/purchase orders
· Monitoring of sales/purchase orders via customer online platforms
· Select customer contact on regular basis-phone sales (On NSM’s instruction)
· Provide support to National Sales Manager on tasks as required
· Maintain promotional package plan (special/package pricing)
· Provide feedback to management on the efficiency of the Customer Service process (report problems NSM or operations)
Regional High jump 2007
Peer Support Leader 2008
Peer Tutor 2008
Swim-school Instructor 2008
Certificate III Animal Studies 2011
Certificate IV Captive Animals 2011
Product Name Experience Level
Microsoft Office 2010 – Intermediate (Regular Use)
Microsoft Excel 2019 – Intermediate (weekly use)
Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 – Intermediate (Regular Use)
Microsoft Outlook 2019 – Advanced (Everyday use)
Microsoft Word 2019 – Intermediate (Regular Use)
D4W (Dental software)
SAGE Accpac (accounting software) – advanced (everyday use)