Trades Women Australia is partnering with Builders Academy Australia to offer our member database training opportunities.
Builders Academy Australia (BAA) is part of the Simonds Group Ltd and is an award winning Registered Training Organisation (RT0 ID 21583) and with over 8,000 graduates, is one of Australia’s leading education providers in the delivery of Building and Construction, Work Health and Safety and Leadership qualifications.
In this offer for Trades Woman Australia members, BAA has made available for all Victorian eligible* applicants, four of their most popular nationally recognised online qualifications, with all tuition or services fees to be waived for members of Top 100 Woman.
This means that you can use this period to help build your knowledge and skills and help progress your career through training that is fully subsidised where you are eligible*. These qualifications on offer can otherwise cost up to $13,000 to complete.
This training, which occurs over roughly a 12 month period, is to be delivered via BAA’s live and interactive, online virtual classroom model so can be completed with simply a laptop and the internet from the comfort of your home. You can explore the virtual classroom model in the videos located here – Virtual Classroom overview & Graduate story.
Online study options under this offer include:
- BSB42015 Cert IV in Leadership in Management – November
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) – Multiple Dates
- CPC50308 Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) + CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) – November
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management – November
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) – Multiple Dates
To speak to one of the BAA team about your study options, simply click the link below, fill in your details and they will get in touch. Please enter the word TWA2020 in the VIP Code section.