In this episode host Grant Johnstone is joined by Susan Alberti AC Patron of Tradeswomen Australia
An incredibly Australian businesswoman, philanthropist and former Vice President of the Western Bulldogs Football Club.
- Inaugural ambassador for the AFL’s national women’s competition in 2017.
- Victorian of the Year in 2018 and was also listed as one of the Australian Financial Review’s top 100 women of influence.
- She was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia in 1997 for her contribution towards the cause of diabetes research.
- In 2007 she was appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia in recognition of her long and outstanding contribution to major medical research institutions.
- In August 2015, Alberti was appointed a Director of the Australia Day Council by then Prime Minister, Tony Abbott.
- Alberti was awarded Melburnian of the Year in November 2017.|
- In December 2017, Alberti was presented the Award for Leadership at the Australian Institute of Sport Awards.